Thursday, February 28, 2008

Finished!

I've got to give props to Zazzle for the quality of their prints. After finishing Victoria's poster, I sent it to them and got it back a few days later, impressed with how closely they matched the saturation and brightness of the digital painting. And the paper texture is great too.
Excited with this result, I started making another painting; this time for the yet-to-be-born Ignacio.
In other news, I watched Braveheart for the first time last night. It's easily one of the best movies I've ever seen and it left me with an intense urge to purchase a sword.

2 comments:

Victor R. Vasconsellos K. said...

At last, now we can purchase a sword together and I won't get weird looks from you when I say I want one anymore.

Rebekah L. McLeod said...

awesome G. Zazzle's cool. I like to give my family gifts from zazzle with my art. My uncle got a mug last year and my aunt got a mousepad. I have a gallery on there if you would like to look.
http://www.zazzle.com/rlmdesignes