Monday, June 11, 2007

Once

I don't mind movies that make you think, but I really like movies that make you feel. "Once" is one of them -an Irish musical (of sorts) that I watched over the weekend. It has fantastic songs and a love story that is simple and honest. It's unfortunate that it has a limited release but if it's playing near your area, you've got it check it out.

In other news, I'm in the middle of moving to Mountain View. God willing, if I finish the move this Saturday, I'll start posting more regularly again.

3 comments:

Bill Ferguson said...

Hey Guillermo, Its good to find you hear. I hope things are going good for you.

Victor said...

This Saturday? Jajaja, remember that your gool'ol frien Victor is getting married that day as well ^^. Try think about me and utter a smal prayer at about 8 pm Paraguayan time...that's when the countdown will finally reach "0"

Sascha said...

And I believe we actually FELT happy for our friend who got married. Man, you should've heard that "yes", it was loud and clear military-style! Anyway, you've got the pics... although they don't reflect Vik's smiles... good thing he has ears, or else it would've gone all round his head (creepy....)!