Friday, March 02, 2007

I've been receiving some "commissions" lately

This one I finished last night for my friend Phil. It is a drawing full of symbolism and hidden meanings...and those two sticks on the left are shovels, by the way.

This drawing I did for my sister and her boyfriend. It doesn't really look like them at all, and she let me know this. In my defense I can say that I only had one night to work on it. The colored version came out bad, so here's the line drawing.
And this is how I imagined her reaction was when she saw a drawing of herself:
Regardless of what the end result may be, I find myself enjoying drawing 100 times more than I did at school. I'm not sure why.

4 comments:

Brent Donoho said...

Hey Guillermo! This is Brent Donoho. I've been meaning to get in touch with you for a while now. Would you be able to E-mail your phone number to me? My e-mail is at brent1484@msn.com

VaneRV said...

That is your sister´s face. I am not able to see the first picture yet. My internet is surfing only at 64 kbps. But we now have full connection! cheer with me! For py, that is a lot, man!

silvana said...

quien es este valor q dice q esa es mi cara?? me conoce pio?? la vd q esa no fue mi cara cuando vi la carticatura jajaja

Guillermo said...

Silvana, deja de mentir!! Si sos vos!!
El "valor" es Vane Ramos, ja ja. Viste? Hasta otra gente dice que te parece.