Tuesday, November 21, 2006

The Sky

I'm getting into the bad habit of taking pictures while driving. I swerve the car from left to right on the freeway while reaching back to fetch my camera, but in all honesty, I can't help it. After coming back from a hiking trip on Saturday, this is what the sky looked like on my way home.

Sometimes you have to stop whatever it is you're doing and look at the sky for a minute or two. It is amazing.

I'm flying to LA tomorrow to get a new passport. God willing, it will go smoothly. And then, Thanksgiving with Ringling friends and many hours of four-player tennis action on the Wii. I predict some good times coming up.

Happy Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

kandrus said...

Wonderful picture.

marcobucci said...

Yeah! Definitely worth the driving hazard. Really nice light and colour.