Thursday, September 07, 2006

My dream, my belt


Last night I had a dream.

In this dream there were huge, beautifully multicolored birds. These birds were tied to strings, which I was holding on to. Suddenly the birds took flight and they effortlessly took me up with them. It was one of the best dreams I've ever had.

When I was drawing my belt, however, I remembered that I have it no more and I was saddenned. This weekend, while going through security at the airport, I had to take it out to go pass the metal detector. I realized two days later that I had left the one belt I own in the bin where I had put all my stuff. Happily for me the fun didn't end there, as I was selected to be thoroughly searched when I showed my boarding pass. Nowadays this procedure is slightly more... in depth. The official first asks you if you want it done right there, or in private. After I promptly answered that I wanted it done right there, he proceeded to, you know, pat me in different places. But he let me know in advance: "Now I will go over your back", "now your legs", etc, which was good of him, I guess.

3 comments:

Horacio said...

Muy buen sueño, me recuerda a "El Principito" aunque los pájaros no eran de colores, ...muy buen blog,de ahora en más voy a andar seguido por acá.

_horacio

Mark said...

Um, only your back and legs huh...

p.s. Gis say he wishes he was the security guard. Just kidding.

Mark E

Mark said...

Gus say that was pretty akward...

Mark E agrees.