Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Drawings, etc.

Meng sent me these really cool links:

Animations from the characters in Street Fighter 3!

Concept Art from several fighting games!

I have about 30 blogs that I need to sort out and eventually add to my links section. I was going to do it tonight but it got kind of late. I'll try again tomorrow. For now, check out The Art of Glen Keane

I also started exploring some character designs. I used to draw very smooth and curve lines, but as of last semester I've trying the sharper, base-shaped approach. Let's see where this goes!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 comment:

Tony Cabrera said...

Guillermo, looking good, I especially like the blue version on the right and the face in the lower left, these seem to be your revised versions and they look great.