Monday, July 31, 2006

The delightful feeling of burning leg muscles




Don't let anyone tell you otherwise -riding a surrey is good fun and great exercise. Meng, Jim and I rented one near the Japanese tea gardens and it was a blast. I mean, we were almost ran over by cars, people were either staring at us or laughing and we almost had a heart attack after pedalling for forty five minutes; especially on the way back, uphill. But it was great fun. I would never do it again, but it was fun.

Also, last Wednesday Matt and I went to Cornerstone Church in San Francisco where some ILM and Pixar people, who attend that church, shared about what was it like to work on Pirates and Cars, respectively. We got to see some footage of Davy Jones and the Kraken's tentacle rig. It was amazing.

I hope you're familiar with Rune Bennicke. If you're not, click here right now!

No comments: