Saturday, July 15, 2006

Banana Bread


betsy
Originally uploaded by gcareaga.
An idea for an animated short has been brewing in my mind for the past week. It involves tango music and a ravishing woman. This weekend I'm going to start narrowing down the story and start exploring some character designs. This short may be finished in a year, or ten, but that's not a concern right now. First, I need to decide if the story is worth telling.

Yesterday I received a letter from Goodwill informing me that Betsy the Faithful, pictured above, has been sold for $140. I'm going to miss you Betsy.

Next week at work they are having a baking contest, and I already have three bananas ripening reserved especially for this exciting event.

1 comment:

Ruperto said...

GUILLERMO!!!! Nice to see you posting new stuff. Hope everything is weel amigo.